Home Treatment of Kidney Diseases and Kidney Failure
Renal failure or kidney failure in the event of failure of kidney function is adequate. May be acute or chronic in nature, or other medical problems may result from several factors. Bayokemicli Typically, high serum Kriyetinin is detected.
Acute renal failure:
As the name implies, acute renal failure (ARF), rapidly progressive loss of kidney function, is normally targeted by Oligoyuria, (decrease in urine production, at least 400 days per ml in adults, in children less than 0.5 mg / kg / h, or in infants less than 1 mg / kg / h of the prescribed amount), body water and body fluid and electrolyte Asnnhuln caused. An underlying cause should be identified, and dialysis treatment required for these basic reasons may be necessary to bridge the gap. ARF may be a large number of reasons.
Chronic kidney disease:
(CKD) or may develop slowly and some early signs appear, it is a part of the long-term non-severe disease.
Acute renal failure Cirkalinta:
Acute renal failure Acute renal failure may be present at the top.
It’s intense – on-chronic renal failure (Aosiarf) is called.Aosiarf like ARF, acute kidney failure may be difficult to distinguish from the patient should be monitored by the physician and the baseline blood work (ie, last) must be available for comparison.
What causes it?
Acute renal failure:
grant without flow, are included. In the event of cardiac bypass surgery to reduce renal blood flow is an example of. Drug overdose, whether accidental or antibiotics or acute renal failure from chemotherapy overdose of the chemical may be introduced. However, in contrast to chronic kidney disease, kidney failure often can recover from severe, the patient can resume normal life.
Due to chronic kidney disease:
There are many causes of CKD. The most common cause is diabetes mellitus. The second most common cause is long-term uncontrolled high blood pressure. Polycystic kidney disease is also a known cause of chronic kidney disease. Most of those suffering from polycystic kidney disease have a family history of the disease. Many other genetic diseases that affect kidney function. Aspirin, Aiboprofen and Sitomainofen some common medications, chronic kidney damage can also use the most.
What are the symptoms?
Symptoms are vague, maybe that is why the early signs of kidney failure can often be missed. Patients, especially those including diabetes, high blood pressure, kidney problems should be another:
Slow start early signs of kidney failure:
3. lower urinary
* Urimia – a waste product in the blood increase the Urimia various symptoms:
1. Total lack of urine
How does it
To test for kidney failure
1. Kidney, Uretr for the size, stone, etc. to check sonography
2. To the extent of kidney damage and kidney function tests to check for
3. Blood in the urine, etc. to check for any infection in the urine test
Home treatment of kidney diseases
1. Some days, carrots, cucumber, cabbage and pumpkin juice drink with it – should be as fast.
2. Watermelon and potato juice also has the right to correct kidney disease suffer it day and night the patient should drink the juice.
3. Patient in your diet vitamin C intake should be more of the substances. Vitamin C containing foods – such as myrrh, lemon. Fruit intake should be more patient person so as to strengthen the kidney.
4. The disease the patient should eat less protein food.
5. Person while sleeping at night time for soaking should put some raisins in water and raisins in the morning out of the water, the water should drink. A few days to continually get better soon, is a disease of the kidney.
6. When the patient is not cured by then he should not eat salt.
7. To avoid kidney diseases at least a half pound per person should drink all the water.