Cures For Gum Disease
Gum disease is the degeneration of the periodontal ligament that connects the tooth to the socket. It is also the deterioration of the tissues around the mouth leaving the gums swollen, inflamed, and roots of the teeth overly exposed.
The reason for Gum disease is the result of poor oral hygiene combined with many other factors like smoking, consumption of alcohol, impacted foods like popcorn, improper usage of toothpicks and deficiency of essential nutrients.
Other causes include frequently clenching or grinding teeth, improper teeth alignment, filings that are poorly done, medical conditions like diabetes, menopause and pregnancy in women and the consumption of certain medication. Gum diseases should be prevented as far as possible for good oral health.
1. Camu Camu: By taking 2 teaspoons of camu camu a day which it is a natural vitamin C powder and has bio-flavinoids this will give you a result of an amazing difference which can be seen such as light pink gums, and no more bleeding.
It is advice however not to use synthetic vitamin C but acreola berry powder which is very high in vitamin C probably would work. Raw milk which has vitamin C like properties might not help the gum problem which you face right now. As for Organic Palm oil it may also be very high in vitamin C. Overall the main reason for poor gum health is a worn immune system is thus it really all comes down to dietary reasons.
2. Ioxan mouthwash formulated from Edgar Cayce is amazing and very effective to use that it makes you feel such a difference in your gums with this alone.
3. Flossing daily: With floss from a local health food store it is said to help.
4. Brushing with tooth powder: This will help make your teeth feel clean after brushing and look whiter than ever.
5. Echinacea: This fights gum bacteria by enhancing the functioning of the bodys immune system. Use it as a mouth rinse or swab it onto sore or swollen gums. Typical dosage: up to nine 300- to 400-milligram capsules per day; or up to 60 drops of tincture three times per day.
6. Aloe: a proven healer of skin injuries has the same effect on the gums, a number of mouth rinses and other dental products include aloe. Look for it in herbal dental products, or mix pure aloe vera gel with tincture of the herbs.
If youre looking for a natural remedies for your gum problems that work and affordable, then you should check out Oram Plus and decide for yourself which brand suit you better. Oram Plus is pecially formulated to treat gum diseases naturally and quickly.