Aarkstore announce a new report “The Future of Cardiovascular Diseases Therapeutics – Market Forecasts to 2015, Competitive Benchmarking, Product Pipeline and Deals Analysis ” through its vast collection of market research report.
The leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research The Future of Cardiovascular Diseases Therapeutics – Market Forecasts to 2015, Competitive Benchmarking, Product Pipeline and Deals Analysis. The report provides in-depth analysis of unmet needs, drivers and barriers that impact the global cardiovascular diseases therapeutics market. The report analyzes the markets for cardiovascular disease therapeutics in the US, the top five countries in Europe (the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and Japan. Treatment usage patterns, sales, price and volume are forecast until 2015 for the key geographies as well as the leading therapeutic segments. Further, the report provides competitive benchmarking for the leading companies and also analyzes the mergers, acquisitions and licensing agreements that shape the global markets.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Researchs team of industry experts.
The scope of this report includes:
- Annualized market data for the cardiovascular diseases therapeutics market from 2000 to 2008, forecast forward to 2015
- Analysis of the leading therapeutic segments including hypertension, dyslipidemia and thrombosis
- Analysis of the cardiovascular diseases therapeutics market in the leading geographies of the world, which include the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Japan
- Market characterization of the cardiovascular diseases therapeutics market including market size, annual cost of therapy, sales volume and treatment usage patterns
- Key drivers and barriers that have a significant impact on the market
- Coverage of pipeline molecules in various phases of drug development
- Competitive benchmarking of leading companies. The key companies studied in this report are Novartis AG, Sanofi-aventis, Pfizer Inc and Merck & Co
- Key M&A activities, licensing agreements, that have taken place between 2008 and 2009 in the global cardiovascular diseases therapeutics market
Reasons to buy
The report will aid Business Development and marketing executives strategizing their product launches. It will allow you to;
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the cardiovascular diseases therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the cardiovascular diseases therapeutics market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- Whats the next big thing in the global cardiovascular diseases therapeutics landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at email@example.com or call +919272852585