The human stomach is a muscular, elastic, pear-shaped bag, lying crosswise in the abdominal cavity under the diaphragm.
Read more on Divya Gashar Churna and Treatment of Hyperacidity
It changes size and shape according to is position of the body and the amount of food inside. The stomach is about 12 inches (30.5 cm) long and is 6 inches. (15.2 cm) wide at its widest point.
The stomach’s ability is about 1 qt (0.94 liters) in an adult.
The stomach is an organ between the gullet and the small intestine. It is where digestion of protein begins.
The stomach has three tasks. It stores swallow food. It mixes the food with stomach acids. Then it sends the blend on to the small intestine.
n order to avoid abdominal or stomach pain, one must correctly take care of his stomach.
For instance, eat only that is necessary in a day, avoid over eating and eat a balance diet. It is also important to avoid alcohol and smoke for it cause sever disease such as ulcer and gastroenteritis.
The right treatment to relief the pain and suffering of an upset stomach is very important. Especially when misery from a chronic or steady upset stomach.
There are several over the counter medications available to relieve the disagreeable symptoms of an upset stomach. However, any over the counter medicine can also have disagreeable side effects.
Tips for a Flat Stomach
Working the entire body creates balance. Working just the abs will result in an imbalance and may lead to over-use, under-use or injury of certain muscles.
Working the entire body will add more lean muscle. Women need to add lean, toned muscle to their body. They ought to not be afraid of bulking up or looking like men.
The more muscle we have, the more calories we burn. Each pound of muscle burns 35-50 calories per day.
Just working the abs usually results in over teaching. With a full body routine each muscle receives attention and proper rest.
Home Remedies for Stomach
1. Grate a small piece of ginger and take out its juice. Apply this juice on the bottom of the belly and massage it gently. This will be successful in curing stomach ache.
2. If the stomach ache is due to acidity, the best bet would be to drink plain soda water. It would offer instant relief from the pain.
3. In 50 ml water, mix 2 tsp lemon juice and 1 gram rock salt powder. Have this mixture three times a day.
4. Take dry ginger, black pepper, roast cumin seeds, dry mint leaves, coriander, asafetida, garlic and rock salt in equal quantities. Grind them well and make a fine powder. Have 1 tsp of this mixture, the length of with a glass of warm water, after meals.
5. Taking three grams each of carom seeds and rock salt or common salt, along with a glass of warm water, helps in relieve a person from stomach ache.
6. In half a cup of warm water, add a tsp each of ginger juice and castor oil. Have this mixture two times a day, to get relief from stomach ache.
7. In a cup of water, add 20 grams aniseeds. Keep it during the night and strain the mixture the next morning. Drink it to get relief from pain.